1. We've gone to a wider screen format and we've also added advertising capability to the website, as we have to make some money in order to keep the site running and improving. Our advertising will not be intrusive and hopefully you'll also find it relevant.
2. We've added an RSS feed to our ever-popular course review facility so you can automatically keep track of all course reviews as and when they are posted. You can also view the latest 50 course reviews at the click of a button. Additionally we've added an RSS feed to our much-improved Top 100 News Channel. Why not subscribe to both RSS feeds. they're easy to use, informative and completely free of charge.
3. We've added better search functionality. On a constantly available 'toolbar' you can search for golf courses in three easy ways:
1) On "Top 100 Worldwide Search" find courses by continent, country or area,
2) Use "Course Search" to find courses by name, and
3) you can now use our "Site Search" to search the entire Top 100 website using our own "Google Custom Search" facility. Have a play with our new search tools, we're sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for.
4. We've added more than 300 top courses to the website since our last newsletter. We're getting closer to our objective, which is to showcase the world's greatest courses, but we're not there yet by any means, but we're getting there slowly but surely.
5. We've upgraded our infrastructure and moved to a new server to cope with more visitors, bigger and better graphics and an increasing number of web pages.
6. We've published a new list of the Top 100 Golf Courses of Continental Europe, which was a big undertaking for us. We're also close to completing the first complete USA golf course rankings, which will extend to more than 300 top US courses and additionally we've just completed the first ever Top 100 Golf Courses of Spain rankings.